HAUSA's leadership takes on many functional roles. Our group is subdivided into five major focus areas, or committees.
Alumni Relations Committee
- The Alumni Relations Committee interfaces with the Harvard Alumni Association and connects with Harvard schools on a regular basis.
- The marketing committee maintains the group's membership list and actively recruits new members.
- The Events Committee is responsible for overseeing HAUSA's programs and events.
- The goal is to provide a broad range of programs to appeal to the entire spectrum of HAUSA membership.
- The Communications Committee is responsible for HAUSA's website content and presence in socia media.
- The Fundraising Committee is responsible for overseeing HAUSA's fundraising efforts in order to ensure successful and engaging events.